Riding uphill is all that counts

Riding uphill is all that counts
No pain - no gain

Sonntag, 22. September 2013

Sunday afternoon relax ride

This afternoon I went cycling with my son Christian, leaving from home towards Switzerland via Ornex, Bossy heading to Chavannes des Bois where we had "Kaffee und Kuchen", before returning via Sauverny, Versonnex and Bossy. We went past the astronomical observatory close to Chavannes des Bois but couldn't use the forest path as they are building a new gaz pipeline there.

In total we accumulated 23 km and 186 altimeters, which qualifies this post to be inserted into this blog ;-)
My legs still hurt a bit from yesterday's Barillette climb, for which reason I chose to do this gentle outing. Christian enjoyed it a lot and with a bit more training I will soon initiate him to his first ascents up the Jura.
Next week I'll pick up my MTB in Bavaria and will certainly ride up a mountain to enjoy  "Kaiserschmarrn" and a "Weissbier" in one of the numerous cozy mountain huts.

Stay tuned...



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen